The inaugural free Small Business Tech Summit, brought to you by First Voice, the official magazine of the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) and Dell Technologies, will bring together a host of expert speakers to explore how technology can help small businesses meet the challenges of today and seize the opportunities of tomorrow.
Through a series of 7 quickfire sessions, across an action-packed 2-hour Summit, our experts will explore:
- How tech can help all small businesses thrive and grow
- The cyber threats facing your business today
- How tech can help improve efficiency and increase revenue
- Tech that can support your finance and resource planning
- How tech can help you scale-up your business
- The small business tech of tomorrow
- Customer expectations in the new world… and how to meet them.
Whether you’re just starting out and looking to use tech to professionalise, or a growing business that wants to scale-up to the next level, our quickfire 10-15 minute sessions offer something for every small business.
In addition to these dedicated sessions, anyone looking for additional advice, guidance or information can book a 1-2-1 session with a Dell Technical Solutions expert, running throughout the duration of the event.