The Growth Hub is managed by Oxford Innovation who have a successful 30-year track record of incubating and accelerating high growth businesses. Oxford Innovation are working with a variety of partners to deliver a comprehensive, collaborative support service.
These partners include GROW@, Slough Aspire, Newbury College, the Knowledge Transfer Centre at Reading University, Telos Partners, Bracknell Enterprise and Innovation Hub, Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce and Thames Valley Science Park.
The Growth Hub provides general business advice and information including:
• A dedicated high growth support programme focussed around high growth planning and implementation
• Regular Business clinics delivered by Business Champions and partners in which businesses can discuss their growth plans and receive expert advice
• A variety of events providing businesses with guidance and insights on key business topics and the opportunity to network with their peers
• An annual Pre-Accelerator in which early stage entrepreneurs are provided with an intensive 2 day ‘Enterprise ready’ programme
• Access to a wealth of information on the Growth Hub website www.berkshirebusinesshub.co.uk
• Monthly Growth Hub newsletters providing information about local businesses, networking events, key organisations and relevant business news