Marden Parish Council has prepared a Neighbourhood Development Plan that sets out a sustainable vision for the neighbourhood area and a series of policies that the community is proposing to be used in the determination of planning applications.
Public consultation on the plan will commence on 14 June 2019 and close at 5pm on 26 July 2019. You can see the plan and have your say in local development.
1. Maidstone Link, King Street, Maidstone, ME14 1FW: Monday – Friday 9am to 4.30pm (10am Wednesday);
2. Kent History and Library Centre, James Whatman Way, Maidstone, ME14 1LQ; Monday – Wednesday 9am – 6pm; Thursday 9am – 8pm; Friday 9am – 6pm; Saturday 9am – 5pm;
3. Marden Library, High Street, Marden, Kent, TN12 9DP; Tuesday 1.15pm - 6pm; Thursday 1.15pm – 6pm; Friday 9am – 1.30pm; Saturday 9am – 1pm;
4. Marden Parish Council; Parish Office, Memorial Hall, Goudhurst Road, Marden, Kent, TN12 9JX; Monday, Tuesday and Fridays 10am – 12pm (or by appointment, please note that the office is closed on Wednesdays)
Representations must be made in writing (including electronic) to one of the following addresses:
• Online using the council’s consultation portal at http://maidstone-consult.limehouse.co.uk/portal/
• By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Or by post to Strategic Planning, Maidstone Borough Council, Maidstone House, King Street, Maidstone, Kent ME15 6JQ.
Representations will be considered alongside the Neighbourhood Development Plan by an independent Examiner. Representations may include a request to be notified of the council’s decision on whether to accept the Examiner’s recommendations.
All representations will be publicly available. All personal data will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation. Your information will only be processed for the analysis of consultation responses. Representations received after the closing date will not be considered.