What is Connect to Success?
Connect to Success NI is a free online system developed by the Department for the Economy to promote and advertise apprenticeship and work experience opportunities to citizens. If you would like to offer someone the chance to train and learn within your business, you can upload information about the apprenticeship and/or school work experience opportunities on to the online portal.
What are the benefits to employers?
• Provides you with a direct, easy to manage online platform on which to advertise your apprenticeship and school work experience opportunities
• Advertises your organisation’s apprenticeship and school work experience opportunities to citizens; including young people, parents and career teachers
• Enables citizens to find out about apprenticeship and school work experience opportunities at your organisation
• Makes it easier for citizens, including young people in school, to find apprenticeship and school work experience opportunities
• Broadens awareness of the range of occupations that exist across Northern Ireland
• Provides access to a wide range of young people and promotes your company and the skills you need.
How can I find out more?
If you have any queries relating directly to registration or use of the system, call the team on 0300 200 7876, between 09:30 and 16:30, Monday to Friday and ask for 'Connect to Success NI', or get in touch online.