The Covid-19 pandemic has created a new business landscape – one that poses all manner of cyber threats and challenges to your small business.
However, reviewing your cyber security now can not only protect you against these new and emerging threats – it can be an enabler for evolving your business to meet new employee and customer expectations.
From ensuring your staff can work safely from home and without the threat of your network being breached, to ensuring customers can receive your goods and services remotely and without you or them being compromised – this webinar will explore how the right cyber security can enable your business to seize the opportunities of the new world.
Topics covered will include:
- The network is dead – ensuring your remote distributed workforce doesn’t compromise your business
- The changing cyber threats facing small businesses
- Data in the new world – managing data from any place at any time
- Too small to fail? Dispelling the myth that small businesses aren’t targets – and how to protect yourself
- The best practices for building reliable cybersecurity