First Voice is published by the FSB and contains articles on important issues arising in the small business community, including changes in Government legislation and information on new UK regulations. First Voice also encompasses topical advice features such as marketing and sales, IT, finance, cyber security and business management.
Most popular articles
- Small firms' relief following Supreme Court’s interruption insurance verdict
- At least 250,000 UK small businesses set to fold without urgent help, new FSB study warns
- HMRC waives fines for Covid-linked late tax returns
- Will you be caught by upcoming IR35 changes?
- What the new EU-UK trade deal means for small businesses
- Need To Know: Your Business Updates for January 2021
Subscribe to the First Voice newsletter
Get the latest updates for small businesses sent directly to your inbox, including changes in Government legislation and information and topical features on areas such as marketing and sales, IT, finance, cyber security and business management.